Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pediatrician

Today, I went to go see a pediatrician. Of course I was a little late, but it was okay because so were other parents. I was able to tour the office and meet one of the doctors. The most surprising thing I learned was that if you are breastfeeding (which I plan on) I have to see the doctor three days after I'm released from the hospital. All I could think was he'll be so little and we have to leave the house! I guess it's normal, but everything is new to us. They are the only practice we looked into, and I think I'm going to go with them. On doctor's request they even do Sunday appointments. How rare. Although I found out if you chose not to vaccinate your child they will not see him/her. I debated this issue, but ultimately it is God who is in control, so as stated in the Lion King 'hakuna matata' which means no worries.

No comments: