Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a Day!!!

Today began like any other Sunday! James, Jimmy and I woke up and got ready for church. I'm glad I made it in time for communion. I thought we would be too late, because I decided to give Jimmy a bath in the morning. Church was fine the word great and then it begins. James had to do a side job and since he thought it would only take a few minutes he went right after church so the baby and I were with him. Long story short the job was much bigger than James thought, our car broke down outside the Home Depot, and we still did not go to dinner with Aunt Dee. What a day! James and I decided to go home and take a nap beore his basketball game (which they lost). What a day!

No comments: