Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation







We had a blast at Ocean City, Maryland. Jimmy loved the boardwalk and all the lights. We spent the days on the windy beach (by Thursday we had enough of the wind), and the nights on the boardwalk. James and I were blessed that my mom was able to babysit while we played 27 rounds of miniture golf. I shall not tell a lie, James beat me although I was winning at one point. We had these annoying kids behind us, so I should blame it on them rushing me :-) Jimmy was excellent except of course in the car which we hates. On the way back we stopped in Deleware, ate at Cracker Barrel and did a little shopping. So much shopping that everyone slept except for the driver ME! James drove on the way up, so it was my turn on the way back. Only fair! It was really nice though to have some family time together.

No comments: