Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stand Up Stand Up

I go down to put James' laundry in the washer and I hear a noise. I quickly come upstairs to see what he is up to. He is in his crib smiling at me when I enter his room. He is on his hands and knees and I'm elated because he is holding on to the rail of his crib. I run and get the video camera and as soon as I turn it on he stands up! I was super excited especially since I got it on video.

Later in the evening mom and James are in his room talking and he decides he want to peek over his crib. He gets on his knees and peeks out of the crib to be apart of the conversation. Everyone thought it was so cute!!!

No comments: