Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!











We all went to church for New Years Eve, like we always do. We went to Zion Baptist Church of Ambler, Pa. To my surprise James stayed up all of the service except when Pastor Chapman was preaching. When the music would stop, he decided that would be his time to talk. I only had to leave once with him. He was such a good baby. He loved the music. James and I were so proud. He did not fall asleep on the way home (10 min ride and 10 min at Wawa). He ended up going to bed about 2 am. He woke up around 8 to eat and then slept until 11:30. I was glad because I was tired too. We later had New Years dinner at James and Marilyn's. It was nice to hang out. We watched TD Jakes movie Not Easily Broken.
*In the top pictures James is wearing Jay Jay batman mask. Obviously he does not like it too much!

No comments: