Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Monday, August 9, 2010

Vacation 2010











Jimmy was the star of our vacation well the entire cruise! He had a blast. It was so funny that everyone on the ship knew his name. I mean people would ocme up to me and say "Hi James." I was thinking how do you know who my son is. He did everything from swim to make friend to play with people to high five to hand shake to smile to frown. He grew up so much on this trip. We went to San Juan, Puerto Rico where Jimmy fell alsleep on the tour. Then we traveled to St. Thomas and did some shopping, then Dominican Republic. In DR we climbed this trial (which felt like a mountain) to see these waterfalls. They were beautiful. Jimmy got in the water there but it was cold and I don't think he like it. The waterfall was amazing (another experience for Jimmy). I think the best part was the beach in Haiti. Jimmy loved the water he spent hours on the beach just having fun!!! I brought his beach toys and he just played and played. It was a wonderful 9 day cruise followed up by 2 days in VA at a family reunion. The funniest thing though on the way to Baltimore James stayed awake even in the dark until we arrived at the hotel (2.5 hrs). On the way back from Virginia James slept (5 hrs) the entire time. So funny to me!

No comments: