Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Friday, January 7, 2011

Ultrasound

Today we had the 19 week ultrasound for the baby. Jimmy was so funny; prior to me being taken back he just ran around the waiting room. When we went back, I guess he was confused about why I was lying on a table with something on my stomach, so he was a litle fussy and James calmed him down. Eventually, James got him to go to sleep and mommy and daddy enjoyed seeing our baby girl in action. She was so good and well behaved. At first the technician could not tell the gender becuase the baby is breach. She continued to look and by the end the baby had moved some and she was able to state a girl! I have been thinking girl all along, so this just confirms it!!! The baby at this point weighs about 9 ounces (tiny I know but healthy), heartrate about 153 and she said estimated due date June 6th! We are super excited and thinking of names.

No comments: