Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Day 2011

What a day! Jimmy looked so cute in his Resurrection Day outfit. I taught children's church and did a bunch of activities with them. Imani watched Jimmy and decorated is cupcake, bag, and helped him find eggs. This was wonderful because he took a nap when he got home. For Resurrection Day dinner it was at my HOT house (we turned on the air eventually). I did not expect the weather to be so warm today, otherwise I would not have used my kitchen. We all survived. We had ham, turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, rolls, potato salad (thanks to Aunt Jo), stuffing, and gravy. For desert BJs cake, apple pie and ice cream. We celebrated Jimmy's birthday (one week early). The kids played outside and in the garage and had a great time. It was a really good day in my little house (everyone thought the new baby's room was cute)!

No comments: