Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Monday, June 27, 2011

Jess at one month

Jess is doing great. She is a sleeper though and I know I should not complain but sometimes it is a little too much. We go for walks daily with lil Jimmy and when she is awake she loves them (she is nver awake for the whole entire walk though). She is a great baby though. All Jimmy says is is " mommy Jess is crying". When we were eating lunch b he had to leave the table to go in her room and check on her. Too cute. He loves to give her kisses. Jess is beginning to follow voices I find myself staying up later or ignoring Jimmy to get special time with her to read or do belly time. Finding the time to develop her is definitely a challenge.

No comments: