Our Beautiful One Year Old
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Orchards
Today we went to Linvilla Orchards to have some fun. It was a beautiful 80 degree day. When we first when we first arrived James picked out his pumpkin. I think we will make pumpkin seeds out of it. After that we went to the playground. James loved the playground and visited it often. I took the two kids on a train ride. It was fun! We ate so much food our stomachs almost hurt. We had chicken wings, funnel cake, carmel coated apples with sprinkles, and apple cider. After we were finished all of that, we went to the orchards and picked apples. From the apples we picked, James and are are going to make an apple cake. It was a great day had by all. The funniest thing is little James did not take a nap. I thought he would sleep after we dropped off mom, nope. Daddy feel asleep and Jess did, but not James.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment