Another school year is underway. James is attending Abington Friends School. It is quite expensive, but he is doing great. This was his first full week there and James and I already see a difference in him. I am in awe of how much my son is growing up. Next year this time he will be in kindergarten and officially his school career will begin. He told us after just a day at AFS I love my school. I was like great. He goes on walkabouts and explores everywhere. He picked pea pods one day and is just excited about learning.
Jessica is attending creative care again. She is talking more and is maturing in her own rights. It is great to have such wonderful intelligent children.
Now if James would just go to bed at night the way his sister does without any complaints.
No comments:
Post a Comment