Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Thursday, June 12, 2014

What a year

James ended the school year strong.  He had a little issue the last 3 weeks, but turned it around and for that I am a proud parent.  James did some amazing art work all of which I don't know what to do with.  James performed the Mexican Hat Dance at his concert.  he was too cute!  At his May concert his teacher said he was the smartest kid she has seen.  And guess what? He can read.  One Sunday May 25th  he read a book to my mom and it was a book that we never read before.  My goal was for him to read by kindergarten and guess what he can.  I am getting him more books that he can read on his own.  James was a leader in his classroom but he still needs to improve his ability to communicate his feelings and how to interact with his peers when he needs his own space.  James is almost on a kindergarten level in Lexia and the same in Math XL James and Jessica will both be attending AFS next year!  I cannot wait! 

No comments: