Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Friday, May 1, 2009

My birthday!





James Ryan Coursey Jr. was born on May 1, 2009 at 6:58 am weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Oh my he has big feet and long fingers. Daddy was able to cut the umbilical cord after he was born. James came out of the stomach crying. It was amazing 5 minutes on the table and a baby is in the world. I was out of it because they gave me morphine. When James showed me the baby I was amazed at how God allows this. Daddy was so happy, but we were both surprised that Baby James had a head full of hair. So we thought we would not need shampoo! James had very little trouble breastfeeding, I think I was more nervous as his mom than he. Baby James had the following people visit him on his birthday (Mom-Mom, Uncle James, Imani, Val, Kayla, Greg). He was such a good baby for his visitors.

No comments: