Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Constipation 101

James and I go to put the baby to bed and he starts to cry. Well this is normal so I proceed to let him cry. All of a sudden I turn to James and say he sounds like he is in pain. So, I go get him calm him down and lay him back down. He then starts to cry again. I ignore him and go get the laundry out of the dryer. James decided to go in and check on him and noticed that he was straining to go to the bathroom. As James changed him we noticed his poop was very hard and when we wiped him he cried even more. That is when I said he is constipated and I need to go get some prunes. Off to Genuardies I went. When I came home with the prunes he tore them up! 5 minutes later James could here him farting!!! Lovely sounds. He went right to sleep and off to dreamland.

No comments: