Yesterday, we did a ton of running around. We started the morning out planning on going and getting me a new phone, but I realized that my wallet was in James' car and he was at the gym, so that plan was out. Then we got ready to go to our Women's Ministry meeting. I picked up mom and we headed over to Yeadon. Since we were out in Delaware County, we stopped by my brothers house to see my nephew. It is so funny every time Jimmy see Israel he just stares at him. Yesterday we were trying to take a picture of the two of them and Jimmy starts touching Israel's hair. I was like oh no. So, while we were at Shawn and Peaches house, Peaches asked me how much does he weigh? I said probably around 16 lbs. She weighed him on her baby scale and he weighed 16 lbs 10 oz. Oh my he is growing so nicely!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment