Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fair







James saw a fair on the way home from work and tonight was the first night we had a chance to go!!! He had a blast on the rides. It turned out the last ride we went on was the Ferris Wheel and I only had 8 tickets. They wanted 4 more (I told the guy that was all I had) he let us on anyway. Can you believe it 4 tickets per person and they would charge a baby!!! So, they let us on and he just looked around. Earlier James went on the Merry-Go-Round with his father. He had fun.

On Friday we asked my brother for his family to come with us to the fair (along with my mom of course). We thought since they have a 10 and 4 year old they would have a good time. They did of course and we stayed there until after 9. Jimmy slept late the next day!!!

No comments: