Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pool/Book




James got in our pool for the first time. He loved it. We have a boat and he would just sit on top of the water barely getting wet. He did not like it. So I stuck him in the other floating device. This one his feet are in the water. He preferred that one until he started shivering because he was cold. It was a very nice family time together!




Tonight I read my first Dr. Seuss book to James all the way through. It was in the pile of bedtime books ( I guess daddy read it the night before). Normally I pick a really long Dr. Seuss book and he falls asleep before I get to the end, but not tonight. I surprised he even had the attention span because Green Eggs and Ham was the last book and this was after 2 other books and 2 bible stories. Smart kid huh!

No comments: