Our Beautiful One Year Old
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Skates
Jimmy went skating for the first time today. His cousin Izrael brought him skates (the kind you wear with sneakers for his birthday). So we decided to try them out. Jimmy had sch a great time. To further demonstrate how to skate his rather put on his roller blades. Then of course he wanted me to put on my blades. I admit I was scared, but I put down the baby and did it. It was fun. I thought I forgot, but I didn't. At one point though I couldn't stop. Of course at the end I fell. At least I was holding Jess (I put her down when I pit on my skates) and I didn't have Jimmy's hand. It was great family moment. Jimmy was all smiles the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment