Our Beautiful One Year Old
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Library
Today, James had library class. So many problems. First he didn't want to even go in the library. I don't know what he was thinking, but he started crying. I was like come on. I had both kids and he wanted to act like a 2 year old. Well, he is two, but he normally acts like he is 4. So, I get him settled by feeding him (although the sign said no food allowed) and I got him a library card and we went to story time. He did not sit still for story time, but the lady said it was fine because he was acting age appropriately. I was somewhat embarrased. The new plan is to take him to take out some books before next Thursday's class so he can understand what a library is and the purpose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment