Our Beautiful One Year Old

Our Beautiful One Year Old

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beautiful Day!

Today was such a nice day. I had a track meet (yes, I'm 39 weeks pregnant and still coaching) and it was nice sitting in 70 degree weather. I didn't stay at the meet too long, because James and I had plans to spend some quality time together on such a nice day. Originally, we were going to go to Kelly Drive, but with the Phillies game we decided not to, so we just went out to lunch and got some ice cream. James played basketball in the afternoon with friends while I took a much needed nap! They are really keeping my energy up. In the evening we went to the movies with mom and saw State of Play. It was good! I told James this will probably be our last movie prior to the baby coming. One more week to go!

No comments: