Our Beautiful One Year Old
Monday, April 13, 2009
Movement
Every night when I go to bed, I can feel 'Kicker' moving. Well tonight James and I barely felt him moving. This was even after I had Rita's Water Ice. So, James and I debated for a while and then he called Dr. Adolfo. She called us back and told us to go to the emergency room. We probably should have gone to Doylestown Hospital, but I did not feel like making the 20 minute drive when Abington was 2 minutes away. Plus, James and I really felt everything was okay, but wanted to be cautious. Well everything was fine his heartbeat was around 140 (anything from 120-180 is okay). As a matter of fact while I was attached to the machines I had some contractions. I didn't even feel them so I guess I'll be able to tolerate some pain! The nurses were really nice and we were relieved everything was fine. He was kicking while we were there and I will pay careful attention tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment